JARRETTSVILLE (HARFORD CO.) MARYLAND
APRIL 27th & 28th, 2019
OPEN USSF AFFILIATED TRAVEL LEVEL TOURNAMENT
Separate Boys and Girls A thru C levels of competitions in the single age levels of U8 thru U15 and in the dual age levels of U16 and U18 where registration allows.
Start: Registration will open January 15th 2019
End: The Registration deadline will be April 12th 2019
Tournament Dates (Two Day Event)
Team Registration Fee:
Ages U7-2012, U8-2011 (4v4) @ $370.00
Ages U8-2011, U9-2010 & U10-2009 (7v7) @ $595.00
Ages U11-2008 & U12-2007 (9v9) @ $625.00
Ages U13-2006, U14-2005 & U15-2004 (11v11) @ $650.00
Ages U16-2003 & U18-2001 (11v11) @ $695.00
REFEREE FEES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
A) Steps for 4v4 teams
1. 4v4 teams register and pay for tournaments through the CMSA/Stone Alley site only. Click HERE to fill out the CMSA on-line tournament form and make payment.
B) Steps: For 7v7, 9v9 and 11v11 teams
1. Go to gotsoccer.com; complete and submit the Got Soccer tournament registration form (ACTIVE 1/15/2019) which will reserve your teams' entry into the event pending receipt of receipt of payment;
2. Click HERE to fill out the CMSA on-line tournament form and payment instructions.
All teams must pay by either credit or debit card through Stone Alley.
3. A copy of your certified USSF roster must be mailed to:
CMSA - OLC
P.O. Box 18403
Baltimore, MD 21237
4. Once all of the above has been completed; your acceptance into the event will be noted on the Got Soccer site.
Registration will not be finalized until payment in full has been received by the registration deadline.
Teams challenged during the event and found not to have a roster on file will be immediately disqualified from play.
FINAL COMPETITION LEVEL PLACEMENT WILL BE THE SOLE DECISION OF THE TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE BASED ON YOUR CURRENT RECORD.
Standard tournament rules are posted under the FORMS tab; item #12 at cmsasoccer.com.
If you are registered through MSYSA or any other USYSA organization and are denied a travel form, or if you are a non affiliated recreation program, you will be required to purchase CMSA/SAY Academy insurance for participation. Your current USSF ID cards can be used with this roster. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information
Click on the logo below;
Phone: 410-923-2070; or