To register your team into the CMSA program
- Complete the online team application form located on the league page using the link in the dark blue section; Registration Form. The registration fee will need to be paid with a credit card to complete the process. Unless your program has been pre- approved to pay by a bulk check.
- You will need to check with your program chairperson to confirm if your program has been approved to pay with a bulk payment code. If yes, they will provide the payment code to you to complete your application. If no, you will need to pay the registration fee with a credit card to complete the registration process.
- Once your completed paperwork has been received by the league office, a confirmation E-mail will be sent to the Point of Contact per your Online Registration form.
- For those league approved organizations submitting payment by BULK check; payment must be made by a CMSA approved recreation council, club or organization check.
- A Forfeit Bond will be required for teams that do not supply fields for league play. Please review the league page for the applicable fees. The Forfeit Bond check will need to be mailed to CMSA PO Box 18403 Baltimore, MD 21237
SAY, USYSA & US CLUB AFFILIATION GUIDELINES
League registration fee does not include any USSF affiliation fees.
- Teams affiliating through SAY will need to contact their program/club SAY Point Person. If your program did not designate a SAY Point Person; you will need to contact Brian Begley at the SAY National Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
US CLUB AFFILIATION:
- Teams affiliating through US Club will need to go directly to usclubsoccer.org/registration/ and follow the registration instructions.
- Teams affiliating through any USYSA State Association will need to go directly to their assigned State registrar.
Once you’re SAY, US Club or USYSA roster and player ID cards have been completed: all of your team’s paperwork will be E-mailed to you. Then you will need to E-mail your league roster form only to your program’s assigned CMSA Registrar for processing.
On the CMSA website under the CONTACT section you will be able to locate the CMSA's Registrars List, and under the POLICIES section the processing fees. If you are not sure of your CMSA Registrar, please contact Mike Agudelo at email@example.com.